Schedule a Tour
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Before you move in, we will paint, clean, and clean/replace the floor coverings
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, but the CityView on Meridian staff will ask if it is ok to enter if you are not home if you are not there
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, we have on-site maintenance and after-hours emergency On-Call Maintenance.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Please call the CityView on Meridian front office to get help, and we have technicians availible for emergency repairs 24/7.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
Call the CityView on Meridian front office, and if the lockout occurs after office hours, simply call the office and our emergency maintenance team will respond.
1. Is parking available?
Yes - CityView on Meridian has an enclosed parking deck that is accessible via a controlled access gate. We also have 38,000 sq.ft. of underground parking that is available for a small monthly fee.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
We have sparkling swimming pool, playground, and wooded park like setting.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
CityView on Meridian's pool is open during from 10am - 9pm, 7 days a week.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
CityView on Meridian is feline friendly at - contact our front office for more details.
5. What appliances are standard?
Stainless steel stove, fridge, range hood, and dishwasher
5. Does CityView on Meridian offer furnished apartments?
We do not currently provide furnished apartments, although we can provide you with the number of a company that can rent furniture to you.
1. How long does it take for an application for CityView on Meridian to be approved?
Once all information needed to process the application has been received, final processing generally takes 24 - 48 hours.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Check, money order or online. Credit cards and debit cards are accepted at the CityView on Meridian online portal.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, we require renters insurance at CityView on Meridian
4. Which provider can I use for internet and cable?
Comcast is the preferred vendor for CityView on Meridian and will provide the best rates. You can also use At&T, Spectrum, and DISH network.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Your lease provides for a termination fee if you need to end your lease before the end of the contracted term. Other options may be available. Consult Leasing Consultant for additional details.
6. How do I set up my utilities for my new home at CityView on Meridian?
You would call the electric and gas company to set the utilities up in your name.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
Water, sewer and trash are included in your rent at CityView on Meridian
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of CityView on Meridian?
Yes - public transportation stops regularly on Meridian St. just south of 38th street.
2. How do I get to your community?
We are in downtown Indianapolis - from 65 South, take the 38th street exit. Follow the exit for 1.8 miles, and turn left onto Meridian street - CityView on Meridian will be on the right.
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
You can apply in the office or on line using our web portal
2. How are maintenance issues handled?
All work orders at CityView on Meridian are completed within 24 hours.
3. What do you look for in the application?
Employment, income, rental history, credit, and criminal background information are a part of our screening process.
4. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
No washer/dryer connections in the apartment homes. They are in a separate laundry facility on the 1
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We are glad to accept walk-ins at CityView on Meridian
6. Does CityView on Meridian offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
We currently offer a $300 rental referral fee
7. How accessible is the management at CityView on Meridian?
We are available 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 5pm on Saturday.
8. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
The Community Leasing Office will provide you with a map indicating the exact location of the available apartments.
9. What’s the noise level like?
All of the windows and doors have been replaced, so our units are very quiet.
10. Which school district is CityView on Meridian in?
We are in the Indianapolis Public School district.
11. Where do residents shop?
There are ample options within a 2 mile radius, including Kroger, Fresh Thyme, Wal Mart, Meier, and Target.
Contact us to learn more!
Get $1000 off at move-in. Subject to change/availability.
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to